11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-31-2013, 05:51 PM

Lt-Dostya has much to be proud of
Whenever I refresh, go to a friends profile, go to the forums.
The ˝Chatrooms˝ is the first thing that opens, it is not a big problem, but it is a little unpleasant.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:58 AM

goodone is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to goodone Send a message via Skype™ to goodone
yeah, there r many coding bugs on this service, unfortunately, and admins r not that into fixing them...

they actually do more harm than good when they add something, like recent "superfan showdown", which effectively, disables using any customization screen, so it's no longer possible to use traits screen, and most of other stuff, cause all clicks count as clicking on freaking ad!

ahhh... gdna saw better days, for sure!

ps. u can solve the chat window auto-opening problem by going to chat options and turning off an option which opens it... unfortunately, it gets auto-activated any time u use the freaking function, so best not to use it at all.
Last edited by goodone : 06-02-2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: adding problem solution
Old 06-02-2013, 10:02 AM

Lt-Dostya has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodone View Post
yeah, there r many coding bugs on this service, unfortunately, and admins r not that into fixing them...

they actually do more harm than good when they add something, like recent "superfan showdown", which effectively, disables using any customization screen, so it's no longer possible to use traits screen, and most of other stuff, cause all clicks count as clicking on freaking ad!

ahhh... gdna saw better days, for sure!

ps. u can solve the chat window auto-opening problem by going to chat options and turning off an option which opens it... unfortunately, it gets auto-activated any time u use the freaking function, so best not to use it at all.
Oooo, kako ide.
Ovdje komšija.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:23 AM
gamerDNA Staff

twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED
It's true. We unfortunately don't have the staff to support the site the way it should be supported. I am working on trying to get Facebook Connect fixed. If that's successful, I'll hopefully be able to fix Twitter as well. I'm also hoping I can fix all the insecure content warning so secure pages load properly.

We don't control the ads either unfortunately. I will let those who do though know that this one is screwing up a bunch of pages, the user profile pages.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:08 AM

goodone is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to goodone Send a message via Skype™ to goodone
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilsonxpert View Post
We unfortunately don't have the staff to support the site the way it should be supported. I am working on trying to get Facebook Connect fixed. If that's successful, I'll hopefully be able to fix Twitter as well. I'm also hoping I can fix all the insecure content warning so secure pages load properly.
if it counts anything, u can b sure i'm quite glad 2 hear u r working on it. and i'm quite sure many other ppl r 2. if only ur company cared a bit more, this service would have been a number one gaming social network.
maybe u could have some volunteers invited to ur support team. i know i could provide some free code fixing in my spare time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilsonxpert View Post
We don't control the ads either unfortunately. I will let those who do though know that this one is screwing up a bunch of pages, the user profile pages.
it seems u made them throw it out! good work!
now i can add some more games to my profile data. tnx!
i rely on gdna to show off my gaming preferences all over the net, on my forum sigs, profiles, ingame... so, in a way, i need this service to function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt-Dostya View Post
Oooo, kako ide.
Ovdje komšija.
pozz!