11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 02-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Well, I for one will stay here till the last since it's the only on-line forum I've found in like 10 years where the signal to noise ratio is greater than one to one. I have met lots of really interesting folks here, I'd hate to loose that community.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:35 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowekeller View Post
Well, I for one will stay here till the last since it's the only on-line forum I've found in like 10 years where the signal to noise ratio is greater than one to one. I have met lots of really interesting folks here, I'd hate to loose that community.
I'm with you on that. I'm gonna stick around until either the site goes down for good or it hopefully gets a new support staff and some life back in the forums, then I'll stick with the new, revitalized community.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Enthusiast

TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community
Well... with all the black, and the link at the bottom of the page, It feels like I'm going down to the cellar when I visit here. I've just kinda migrated upstairs, which seemed like where they wanted us anyway. As far as this whole Crispy gamer thing, proper name cause gamers get burned when they are around!

Old 02-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
I'm with Dvader and Dowekeller. I'll just stay until the end or hopefully someone brings a defibrillator to the site and saves us all.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:20 PM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has much to be proud of
I wish they'd at least take a good hard look at the members here and give some of the more active ones who show good judgment some mod powers.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDMAMMOTH View Post
I wish they'd at least take a good hard look at the members here and give some of the more active ones who show good judgment some mod powers.
What kind of mod powers would we get?
Old 02-14-2010, 01:44 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CthulhuDreams View Post
What kind of mod powers would we get?
Mostly I wish somebody would get the ability to lock or delete threads, but lately it seem like we could use a banhammer... Not sure if that one is a good idea to give out to an unpaid person though...
Old 02-14-2010, 02:31 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
i call dibs on the banhammer.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Enthusiast

I'd vote to let you wield it, sir.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:43 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
and hey. the ability to weild phenominal cosmic powers....itty bitty living space.....

I'd do it for free.