11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

View Poll Results: What to preorder - L4D2 or Borderlands?
Left 4 Dead 2 4 26.67%
Borderlands 11 73.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2009, 06:07 PM
Enthusiast

Jono00 is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to Jono00 Send a message via MSN to Jono00
What to buy - L4D2 vs Borderlands
Hey guys, I could really use your help.
I have the money to buy ONE of these games for my PC, Thanks to the 10% discount on steam.
On one hand, buying L4D2 will give me access to the demo, exclusive weapon and pre-loading.
On the other hand, Borderlands will give me all sorts of extra stuff (cant remember exactly what :P).
A lot of my friends are buying either one of the games, some both.

I'm having a really hard time deciding which one to buy, so please help me out

Old 10-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Both are gonna be amazing games. personally If I had to go with one I would pick up Borderlands. L4D2 for the most part is like L4D so if I had to buy one it would be the newer experience.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
/Agreed

Borderlands looks better than L4D2. Besides, considering all the cut-backs and shrifty content that's come from Steam lately, I'd hold back on L4D2 until AFTER release (and any Drama that may ensue).
Old 10-04-2009, 07:57 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Someone say Borderlands?? Is it out, is it out?... No? Damn. Wake me on release day. Can't wait.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:46 PM

bwh3lch3 is a jewel in the community bwh3lch3 is a jewel in the community
I would also go with Borderlands, but with the marketing barrage before L4D2's release, it may be hard to resist the hype.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:44 AM

mace990 has set foot on a distinguished road
I would rather go with Borderlands than with L4D2 ... because I love the rpg-system borderlands offers... don't like the L4D-setting also.. i'm not the one playing survival-horror shooters anyway... except that I love the graphics from Borderlands look pretty cool ^^ Yeah would really decide for borderlands because ... just because it's more rpg, looks cooler and all in all seems better than L4D2 in my opinion of course ; )

Old 10-06-2009, 02:08 PM

stashnet has much to be proud of
Borderlands FTW!
Old 10-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
I'd have to agree with everyone else go for Borderlands it will be a different experience if you've already played through the first L4D.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:31 AM

DarknessKonsumz has much to be proud of
Just go with what you want the most or will last longer. Though Borderlands does look like its gonna be boss Id go with Left 4 Dead 2 but that justs me.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
IMO, I would go with Borderlands. Who could say no to over a million possible gun configurations.