11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 08-27-2009, 10:00 PM
Enthusiast

Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community
Letters from Arkham
Greetings, GDNA community. I hope you are all enjoying the new interface as much as I? Over at my geek culture blog, Geekspective.com, I have started doing something while I am playing Batman: Arkham Asylum that perhaps you would all be able to provide assistance with. I have started a little daily article called "Letters from Arkham" which are basically short little blurbs written as members of the Arkham facility staff or patients. As I play the game, I am picking out tertiary characters who may not even provide that much impact on the game, but these are all people who have opinions and viewpoints on what is going on in Arkham as well. So what I've sought out to do is provide a little place to give voice to these background people that we do not think that much about. If anyone out there is playing this game and would like to contribute one or two letters, please feel free to send them to me and I'd be happy to include them in the daily article and give credit where credit is due.
The initial article can be found here for your reading pleasure. Also, if you enjoy the content, please do subscribe to the site and lend your voice to the community comments around the site. We have plenty of plans for community involvement, we just need the community base to start out with.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Enthusiast

Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community
Day two of the Letters from Arkham series is up and ready, and can be found here.

As always, please feel free to send in your own letters to be included in the next digest.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:14 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Eddie Burrow - And to think that today was gonna be an easy day. I heard about the fire at Blackgate, that didn't bother me too much. We have to deal with high risk security patients here, these Black gate thugs are nothing to me. I just heard that Batman caught Joker again. Thats what I'm scared about. The risk just got much higher.

Mike- I'm so lucky to be writing this letter right now, lucky Batman was here. I always thought about how the chair felt, never would I thought that I would feel first hand. I could have been another mark on his body. Sadly one of my friends has become another mark on that freak.
Last edited by CthulhuDreams : 09-04-2009 at 06:43 PM.