11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 09-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimothyjim View Post
Wet seemed pretty awesome, so so shallow but even so. I wonder if it would get repetitive.
the gameplay would but i'm sure the music would keep it fresh and last longer then most. oh and that there would be new slides ands jumps.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorBertolli View Post
Section 8 is just a rip off of Halo...
I wouldn't say it's a complete rip-off of Halo. It combines elements of Halo with Counter-Strike. After playing a couple of times and getting familiar with the controls, I liked Section 8. Still not sure I would get it on day one.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:49 PM

tmaniac is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to tmaniac
I tried out that Western Shooter, Call of Juarez, and that was just a horrible experience. The graphics were not too hot, and the controls felt too stiff or too loose depending on what I was doing. I don't recommend it.
Also, there is a WWII fighter plane game that I'm about to butcher the title to: Strumvoik? [Lol, WWII buffs please don't hate.] But that game was alright if your into that sort of genre.
Also the Wolverine game was surprisingly fun.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Recently played the Darkest of Days demo. Interesting concept for a FPS, combining battles from the past with weapons from the future. This might be an eventual purchase for me.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
WET - Awesome

Batman AA - Made me get the full game

Section 8 - Controls are weird and all the weapons are confusing, took a while to get used to. I won't bother getting it i think

Old 09-24-2009, 12:13 PM

XavierThirtyTwo is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to XavierThirtyTwo Send a message via MSN to XavierThirtyTwo
WET: I thought it was incredibly mediocre. There is such a thing as too much bullet-time.

Arkham Asylum: This demo makes me want the game badly. I'm just waiting for my buddy to finish with it so I can borrow it.

Haven't been tempted to download any other demos recently, since I'm not interested in the games that are up. Although I can't wait to download Brutal Legend's demo when I get off work
Old 09-25-2009, 08:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierThirtyTwo View Post
Although I can't wait to download Brutal Legend's demo when I get off work
It was a nice surprise to find out about that demo.

Old 09-28-2009, 04:53 AM

XavierThirtyTwo is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to XavierThirtyTwo Send a message via MSN to XavierThirtyTwo
Brutal legend is exactly what I thought it would be. A game that has C grade production and average to mediocre gameplay, which becomes a B+ game due to massive amounts of tongue in cheek badassery.