11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 07-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
What to do with all the extra respect?
Ok, Im guilty of not giving anyone respect for quite a long time, mostly because I have already given it to everyone I know firsthand, so from here on out, I'll dish out my available respect to people doing cool stuff here on GamerDNA!

Post "cool" things you've seen here on GamerDNA that deserve some extra respect to help me out.

gaming news
Old 07-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
God you're gay.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 07-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
God you're gay.
Takes one to know one.

P.s. wanna hug and ride horses in the mountains?
Old 07-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
P.s. wanna hug and ride horses in the mountains?
I would, but they took away my hind-leg kick maneuver to knock people off cliffs with. It just wouldn't be the same without their screams.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 07-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
I would, but they took away my hind-leg kick maneuver to knock people off cliffs with. It just wouldn't be the same without their screams.
Really? That's so lame, that was probably the best thing about AoC. Atleast from the perspective of someone that gets to enjoy the game through videos.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
God I wish Ossoi would cut to the chase and invite me into a threeway with Hawthorne after all these years of sloppy seconds.
Sorry, but macroing "Regulated" in video games every single day over the past 5 years doesn't count. Maybe Guiness is interested in that one though.

gaming news
Old 07-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain View Post
Sorry, but macroing "Regulated" in video games every single day over the past 5 years doesn't count. Maybe Guiness is interested in that one though.
Lol, nerd rage me more!

PS -- Yeti tells me you joined the RP server to be with S1. At this time, I'll take credit for running you off the server.

Old 07-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Lol, nerd rage me more!
Wait, wait... "nerd rage"? Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum? O plz. (And here "takes one to know one" has already been used. Drat.)

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 07-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum?
I'm going to have to try and fit that in my sig; you just made my day!

Old 07-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Dude, we LEVELED together and pwned people! :P And I can give Cess a slap-o-gram whenever you want!