11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 04-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Darkfall for showing that you can keep peoples interest, despite having nothing to show for all your effort over the 5 year development window.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Famous Member

Lamorgana is community member of note
Quote:
7. Guild Wars - Unique in it's design and instanced pvp another pioneer in game design while not one of my personal favorites nobody can deny it's impact in the MMO world. Not to mention the price is just right!!
That says it for me!

http://www.kimdean.com
Kisss My [AXE]
Old 04-10-2008, 06:08 PM

Corblade is community member of note
Unreal Tournament has been a huge series for online gaming.. I just recently joined the fight with UT3 and I'm loving every minute of it.

World of Warcraft is still monopolizing on the MMO market.. I was entranced by it for a few years before I finally worked up the ability to live my life.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
A monopoly implies that there is no competition for a given service. I assure you nobody is forcing anyone to play WoW and there are far too many alternatives.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd