11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 04-18-2013, 12:34 PM

justwanttobe has much to be proud of
My Star Trek Online Fleet is seeking recruits
My Star Trek Online Fleet, Federation Special Operations, is looking for new recruits.
We are accepting new players as well as veterans.
We like to have fun playing, we help eachother out, and Star Trek Online is now free2play so come on in and join us.
You can either get the game at sto.perfectworld.com OR It is available thru Steam.
To get an invite you can leave your character name in a reply and I will invite you, you can contact me ingame (my character name is Brain), or send a message to my gamerdna account with your contact info (email is preferred).
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Brain
Fleet Leader
Last edited by justwanttobe : 04-18-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:46 PM

madcrazy1963 has much to be proud of
star trek online
i like to join my star trek online fleet i have been playing star trek online little more than an week my in game character mike jarvis im an level 13 llieutenant commander my careeris tactical officer my ship uss juipter 2 consitution class cruiser how many members do you have in fleet and how active is your fleet i will join fleet if you have 20 or members in fleet or at least 15 members im currently in an fleet but i will join fleet if your fleet has lots of members and is pretty active in game