11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Bug Reports & Enhancement Requests

Old 10-02-2011, 03:09 PM

Kyuubi87 is a jewel in the community
'Nudge Your Followers'
I think this feature is really nice. But I was wondering if you could add an option to nudge the 'last 50' in addition to the 'first 50' that already exist.
I do realize that it isn't an important request, but it sure would help when you want to show your new followers something, instead of just clicking 50 every time, it gets a little tedious
Old 10-09-2011, 04:14 PM

This forum is really quite dead thought there were some administrators around.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:24 PM

playforward has much to be proud of
Kyuubi87, I see what can be done about selecting your most recent followers.

I'll be honest and say it's not the highest priority item on our list but know that it's there.

- Dustin
gamerDNA/DEV
Old 10-13-2011, 10:49 PM

Yeah I figured it wouldn't be, it would be a small but nice addition.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:42 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
What we really need are sorting options.

The only way your followers are sorted is in order of how many times youv'e nudged them, in descending order. The "select first 50" option selects the 50 at the top. Just being able to sort in ascending order would allow us to nudge the 50 people who have been nudged the fewest times.

I'd also like to be able to sort alphabetically. A check box to force people who play or follow the relevant game(s) to the top would also be very useful. So would a check box to toggle whether or not you display followers who you are not following back.

The way I'm envisioning it would have three columns - one for sort method (alphabetical, number of nudges, join date, etc.), one for ascending/descending, one for ingore/always on top options. Once you have them set, you can just hit the "select first 50" button to select the 50 you've sorted to the top.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:51 AM

Awesome feedback, very good insight as to what to consider when we tackle this enhancement.

- Dustin
gamerDNA/DEV
Old 10-14-2011, 08:12 AM

LordXenophon, just realized you have 3733 followers. I can see this being extremely useful in your case.

- Dustin
gamerDNA/DEV
Old 10-14-2011, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforward View Post
LordXenophon, just realized you have 3733 followers. I can see this being extremely useful in your case.
I was actually just thinking the opposite He got a fair few more followers than me but having them alphabetically isn't really necessary in my opinion. I mean going through all those users just to find 3-4 specific ones seem like a hassle when you can just implement to nudge the 'last 50' so your new followers get a piece of the cake shared.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:27 AM

Kyuubi87,

I was referring specify just to additional sorting options in general, not specifically alphabetical. If we take the time to choose different users, I'm sure we'll have different options. Last 50 should be very easy to implement over the rest so rest assured it will probably be one of the options.

- Dustin
gamerDNA/DEV