11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-28-2009, 02:39 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
have fun with them! *secretly clutches the special golden elf panty*

Old 12-03-2009, 07:39 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
If this game ever gets back to Aislyn's idea, I'm in. But in the meantime...

*Jez snags the special golden elf panties from Mishy and hands them back to the poor, shaken elf from which he ripped them from. The elf girl grabs them and, with an evil glare to her tormentor, dashes back into the forest.*

Bad Mishy! To scare a poor elf like that... what do you have against them?
Old 12-03-2009, 09:00 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Jezmyn i don't think we will ever have enough people for this

*darts back into the forest then comes back out covered in blood and clutching the special golden elf panties*

Nothing againist them, just elf panties have a really good market

Old 12-15-2009, 03:52 AM
Enthusiast

arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community
Oh, man...I had stopped watching this thread a long time ago since it seemed like I wouldn't get enough people to play. (And, it was mostly silly shenanigans in the thread.) The only reason I even checked back was because of Jez's "Hear ye!" post.

I'll take a re-vote to see if anyone is interested in playing. I'm not sure that the people who originally were up for it still are. It's been a long time since I proposed this.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:59 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
Yes, I'm in! And btw, thanks for reading my post on the NOW page. We'll get people back on the forums yet. And, if Mishy has any say, elves outta their panties. I'm going to have to send him "Those who Hunt Elves - Stripping Elves for Fun and Profit."
Old 12-15-2009, 04:01 PM

fnook has much to be proud of
I'm still in..
Old 12-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Enthusiast

arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community
What I may do is make a brand new thread for it so we have a clean start and post the synopsis of the rules from my profile. Maybe we can actually get a game going!
Old 12-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Guru

I always wanted in you know Q_Q