11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 09-29-2009, 06:14 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
i've officially hit 700 followers.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
I officially hit 25. should I feel sad yet? oh I came here for the interview anyways. So how does this achievement feel for you? after years of hard work posting and being an all around great fellow. How does it feel to finally hit 700 followers? (in a monty python wicker voice. if you haven't seen it do so)
Old 09-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
tiring. that's 700 mouths to feed and keep happy everyday. Octo Mom has it easy.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:52 PM

stashnet has much to be proud of
@Mishy:
Well we can fix that you know. Is it "Give Mishy a break and ignore him" day soon?
Old 10-01-2009, 06:54 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
its always those days i have few followers, i follow more than follow me and yeah, QforQ said though that every member who joisn gets auto ecommended me so don't ask me = P

Old 10-01-2009, 06:59 AM

XavierThirtyTwo is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to XavierThirtyTwo Send a message via MSN to XavierThirtyTwo
Oh oh oh! Can that be followed by harass Mishy and send him 19074598762 one word PMs day?
Old 10-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierThirtyTwo View Post
Oh oh oh! Can that be followed by harass Mishy and send him 19074598762 one word PMs day?
I think we can do that. It would be quite fun.

Old 10-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
you mean like a normal day? i Havel ess followers as wastelander but get just as much even more stuff then him flooding me >_<

Old 10-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierThirtyTwo View Post
Give me a date and I'm there. who knows i might send him every word in V for Vendetta, or the bible. Se how he reacts to reading the bible.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Guru

load of horse crap to be honest = D