11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 09-23-2009, 03:57 AM

Tonysmallz has much to be proud of
No Game Pages For GBA
i finished Fire Red today just wanted to put it in my dna but oh no there is no page for it.... lol

GT : Jim Greezy
Old 09-23-2009, 09:00 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
you can create the game i think but im not sure if GBA is a platform on here?

Old 09-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
GBA is in there. It just doesn't start with Nintendo, like the others.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:36 PM

exaes is a cornerstone of the community exaes is a cornerstone of the community
I find the search for game pages and the thing you use to search for games to add to your collection to be frustrating at times.
when i was adding games i would see the game in the drop down list and it would update and it was gone or having trouble getting it to show the right version of the game i'm looking for. drove me nuts at moments
Old 09-24-2009, 04:35 AM

XavierThirtyTwo is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to XavierThirtyTwo Send a message via MSN to XavierThirtyTwo
Yes. The add games search box is very laggy on updates, as is the custom game traits box. You start typing MONSTER RANCHER - M-O-N- and there's monster rancher at the top, but then without thinking you type S- and all of a sudden all you have is monster hunter and monster truck, with monster rancher no longer available as a selection.

Also, the list will update 5 seconds after you finish typing, sometimes causing you to pick the wrong game when you click with the mouse.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
You can create a page for the game if it doesn't exist on the site. The staff will review and certify the page and make it an official game page.