11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 08-31-2009, 04:11 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Hey guys:

I'm going to relay all your feedback to the team, but I need your help. If there are any sections, pages, etc that are particularly hard to read - please let me know in detail what/where those are. I need to know exactly what it is, or else it makes it extremely hard for me to relay it back to the team.

Broad general statements don't really help me out, and thus don't help you out because it makes it harder for things to change. Things like "It's too white" or comments on the new color scheme in general don't help me out. I need specific examples

Thanks!
-Sam
Old 08-31-2009, 05:30 PM

amedeus8 is a jewel in the community amedeus8 is a jewel in the community
Most of those white backgrounds would be better off being black or generally dark backgrounds, while the text would be better off as something light that looks good on them. Basically, reducing the brightness is always a plus.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:58 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by amedeus8 View Post
Most of those white backgrounds would be better off being black or generally dark backgrounds, while the text would be better off as something light that looks good on them. Basically, reducing the brightness is always a plus.
This isn't something that we're interested in doing - the new design is something that we're sticking with for the foreseeable future.

If you have direct feedback about specific sections/features/etc, please let us know!