11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 06-05-2007, 04:18 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
GuildCafe is Hiring Full-Time Web Developers
We have openings for two full-time technical positions at GuildCafe. Both positions offer competitive salary, benefits and equity and are based in the Cambridge, MA vicinity. If you're interested in joining our team, please send an email to:

jobs AT guildcafe DOT com

Lead Server Programmer

We're looking for a talented, fearless developer. Some of the server technologies we use include Linux, PHP, MySQL, memcached, JSON/Ajax interfaces, Imagemagick, XML/Xpath. The ideal person will have experience building the mission-critical components of a scalable website infrastructure. If you love online games and would like to combine your passion with an opportunity to roll up your shirtsleeves and create Web technology on the bleeding edge, GuildCafe might be the company you've dreampt of joining.

Lead Web/Interface Designer

Are you a Web developer with a natural aesthetic sense, a rich understanding of digital social media, and a talent for creating elegant user interfaces that are easy to use yet capable of abstracting complex backends?

Some of the technologies we use include HTML/CSS, Flash and Ajax-enabled user interfaces; you should have mastered those and have strong ideas about how to create great interfaces and Web sites. If you're a developer who would like to combine your passion for online games with a love of building usable, Web 2.0-style interfaces, we'd love to talk to you!

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 06-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
You should freeze time and wait until I get out of school and/or gain some (Alot of) experience in the field so I can apply for this job. No really, freeze time plx.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:49 AM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Zel is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Zel
wow grats! sounds like you got it! =D
Old 06-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Darn, makes me wish I was still a starving independent programmer in Somerville. No, wait, now that I think of it, being beat down in Somerville was pretty rough. If I do get three wishes, remind me not to phrase it like that.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 07-15-2007, 07:22 AM

Kvlfrog has much to be proud of
Hello, I was wondeering if there are any Intern positions availbe at GuildCafe?
Old 07-19-2007, 03:02 PM

Walliss has much to be proud of
As a web based developer, I can only ask one thing. Don't use AJAX for a interface/navigation :P

At the moment I design and implement board/cms templates into currently existing programs and even some customized, if you want a hand just in that area just gimme a shout. (examples www.valourgaming.com / www.ao-guild.co.uk as CMS/forum "quick examples" :P)