11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Then I'd have to kick you...my "gypsy butt" is about to go way beyond "curvaceous" (sp?) and into that "um...well...yeah" catagory.

When I've had to send "corporate" gifts, I tend to send things native to Michigan. Sanders chocolate and sauces, Michigan dried cherries, Macinaw Fudge and Taffy, Michigan Maple Syrup, pasties, smoked fish, St. Julian wine, etc. With some kind of native container (wood or rock local to our area). But most of my "repeat clients" are musicians local to Michigan, so when I'm sending them stuff they're out on the road and missing home.

Old 12-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Munsons Chocolates are made in Connecticut - will you kick my ass if I send those?
Old 12-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Yes. If I can find it. YOu have a littler butt than me.

But you do have shapely thighs (do you remember that base defense)?

Old 12-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
no, no - that was my 'perky ass'
Old 12-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Founding Member

Ah that's right.

Sorry, the dementia is setting in...

Old 12-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
The most thoughtful gift I ever received at work was a gigantic case of pineapples sent to me from a guy in Hawaii that I had helped to avoid foreclosure. Because of NASD regulations I couldn't accept it though

Ok, let's kick the wheels on this group and see what they have.

Relationship: He's a troll shaman, whose name rhymes with Mikascar.
Price Range: 10 WoW gold

:P

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Old 12-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Founding Member

A cockroach. Keep the rest of the gold for yourself.

Next?

Old 12-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
Are you sure a Nubless Pacifier wouldn't say more?

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Old 12-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Founding Member

You'd spend too much time trying to find one...is it worth it?

A tear stained kerchief, if you already have one, is fine too, though.

Old 12-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Founding Member

Ooooh good idea on the kerchief.

Pacifier should be easy as everyone is running AV to get HWL weapons.