11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Ask a Hardware Guru

Old 05-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Citizen

Cliver has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Cliver Send a message via MSN to Cliver
19-22'' 2ms LCD Monitor selection
I want to change my old old old old =P monitor (at last) to get a lcd monitor, while at it i want to get at least 19'' 2ms monitor that can hold me for a while o.o

http://www.hepsiburada.com//productd...ctid=bd492 89

http://www.hepsiburada.com/productde...ctid=bd488 71

there are some models like these but best reference will come from gamers ofcourse hehe.

Anybody using or close spec to these that can give a good reference to me? =D thanks!
Old 05-30-2007, 05:37 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
After reading the reviews of the Samsung Syncmaster 931C LCD monitor on Amazon. I'd say it looks like a pretty good choice. Pretty nice price too.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:11 PM
Citizen

Cliver has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Cliver Send a message via MSN to Cliver
There are really good price differences between amazon and turkish websites hehe, I am thinking of going for samsung 226BW 22'' widescreen but i dont know if it will be possible =Pp
Old 06-26-2007, 06:49 PM

biognome is a jewel in the community biognome is a jewel in the community
I just bought a nice 20" wide format Acer from Newegg for $200 (includes shipping).
Here's the link.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:19 PM
Enthusiast

Yeti is a jewel in the community Yeti is a jewel in the community
personally i would stick with the brands you know. Samsung or Viewsonic even Dell. and unless you plan on geting dual screens i would get a 20" or 22" widescreen just spend the little extra now and not regret it later when it drops in price.

20" mid range Viewsonic
20" mid range Samsung
21.6" Samsung
22" mid range Viewsonic

note that not many samsung LCD's are in the "cheap" range tho they are great in terms of reliability and quality. and i have never had any issues with the three different LCD's I've bought from Viewsonic
Old 06-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Enthusiast

PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community
FYI...one good forum for monitors is http://hardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78

Keep in mind that there are all sorts of technologies out there...TN, S-IPS, PVA etc. and come in 6-bit or 8-bit displays. All have their pros and cons.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:59 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
The Samsung monitors are great. Can't speak for the other new lcd's.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 06-29-2007, 07:09 AM

Drifta has much to be proud of
Samsung FTW
GL, Drifta