11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-27-2007, 04:59 PM

jarna has much to be proud of
colour problems on site
on my guild home page for some reason the color theme changed it self and now it wont let me change it back

im not sure if its something i did but i dont think so

i cant stand the blue green scheme it makes me wanna puke

if anyone knows about this please let me know

thanks in advance for your help
Old 05-27-2007, 06:02 PM

Taluman has much to be proud of
Same problem as OP. Any help would be great.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:22 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarna View Post
on my guild home page for some reason the color theme changed it self and now it wont let me change it back

im not sure if its something i did but i dont think so

i cant stand the blue green scheme it makes me wanna puke

if anyone knows about this please let me know

thanks in advance for your help
We fixed a bug last night and broke it. Now that we have been alerted to the problem, we are working to fix it right now.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:24 PM

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluman View Post
Same problem as OP. Any help would be great.
Please do not try and fix your page with custom colors. We are working on a fix right now.

We apologize for the problem. There are only two of us so it gets a bit hairy around here sometimes. We appreciate your help in making this the best guild hosting service possible--we know its not that yet, but I promise you it will be.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:48 PM

Okay we fixed this. If you want to have a look and let me know if you are all set, that would be great.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:51 PM

thanks for the prompt replies i will check to see if its fixed
and dont worry about it at all i am very patient and know that you
are all working hard to keep this site up and running well
and really like the way its going
its easy to set up and maintain for someone like me that doesn't have much time for it
keep up the good work
Old 05-27-2007, 11:52 PM

thanks whatever you did fixed it its working fine now

appreciate the hard work