11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-08-2007, 11:06 PM

Sprites has much to be proud of
Viewing Whole Quotes
Is there a way to view the whole comment on a players page? A lot of comments (Respects, Game History etc) are cut off.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:32 PM

vetala has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprites View Post
Is there a way to view the whole comment on a players page? A lot of comments (Respects, Game History etc) are cut off.
That's really odd, Tarinth's page has like 18 games on it and nothing is cut off. I'm pretty sure it's longer than yours anyway. Take a look and see for yourself.

Sorry I don't have an answer for you btw, but I think it's specific to your personal page cause I've never seen it do that anywhere else.

*Oh... I'm pretty sure it's just a bug is what I meant by the above.... There's no link to "view more" or anything. At least not that I have ever known of.
Last edited by vetala : 05-18-2007 at 11:34 PM. Reason: *had to clarify a bit :)
Old 05-19-2007, 01:37 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprites View Post
Respect is limited to 250 characters. I guess we need to make that more clear in the form.