11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-17-2007, 02:42 PM

Panserbjorne has much to be proud of
Copied BBCode from the signature-generating website and pasted it into the text editing area. Saved sig. Made a post to my guild forums (http://calamitous.guildcafe.com) and it didn't show up.

Testing it here in the hopes that it will work.

Edit: It does work in this forum. It does not work in my guild forum, still. The post is under General Chat under the thread "Sig test." http://www.guildcafe.com/GuildThread...&t=7025&f=7672
Old 07-17-2007, 03:37 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
Looks to me like you're displaying just fine on both forums. Glad you worked it out.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:57 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyFilth View Post
testing mine - it works here but not on my own forum... weird.
What method did you use to add a sig, upload or editor?
Old 07-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Famous Member

Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence
My guild just transfered over from guildportal and we are experiancing the same issues, well not me mine works fine but everyone else is. I even put my hubbies sig in for him and it doesn't work either did it the same way as I did mine. I simply used the box that looks like a forum post and added the pic in there and clicked save it shows up on the preview for his sig but not on the actual forum. His name is pandorae7 and others that have had issues as well are crassius and phoenixsmoke. I beleive they added thier the same way I did and yes it shows on preview but not the forum or so they tell me. The guild is Eternal Power. If you need any other info just let me know

Visit our Guild at http://fate.guildcafe.com
Last edited by Herra14 : 07-22-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:32 AM

Phoenixsmoke has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Phoenixsmoke
Old 07-23-2007, 04:16 AM
Queen of Pain

QueenTajah is a jewel in the community QueenTajah is a jewel in the community
I'm having the issue as well. I uploaded the image from my computer (after deleting the old one) and it doesn't show in general or guild (Nuke and Pave) forum.

It's 600x100 in size and under 64kb.