11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 06-07-2007, 02:28 AM

Eliam Sylin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Eliam Sylin Send a message via Skype™ to Eliam Sylin
Yeap Raid.guildcafe.com ... still having issues with it.. even after goddess lost hers and got it back..

My siggy didn't show up untill I posted here.. now it shows up.. atleast the text does. Im going to add my pic back in and see if that works aswell.

Edit* indeed posting with my sig and pic here enabled it in our members forums..

~Death By Necro Can Be So Embarrassing~

Old 06-07-2007, 02:34 AM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
Okay, making another test here (this seems the right place to do it). Since Eliam's working on doing the same thing I figure I may as well try to get it working before he does so...picture...NOW!

please?

[edit]
Okay, I'm deleting the picture now, but this seems to have solved the problem. Make the picture appear properly on your edit signature page. Then post (or edit a post) here in the public forums. After that all of my posts (which yes they did have signatures in them before) will show both the text and the image in both the public and the group forums.

(Also played around with the insert image code vs the "option one" [sigpic] choices, both worked fine.)

I'm now removing the picture, since I was only doing this as a test. Have you been harassed enough by our awful guild yet today?
Last edited by Goddess Wills : 06-07-2007 at 02:46 AM. Reason: update
Old 06-07-2007, 04:42 AM

License2stab has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to License2stab
Ok, I've been running into some technical difficulties... First none of it would show, then only the text, then I did something and it caused it all to disapear, and now I have the text back... I'm hoping this will work, lol

*edit: Okey dokey, I had to upload my siggy to imageshack then provide the link - then, for whatever reason, it worked. w00t to siggys ^.^
Last edited by License2stab : 06-10-2007 at 12:44 AM.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:39 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
There are three ways do do signatures:
  1. Create in an editor using vB code to combine text and images.
  2. Upload image directly to GuildCafe from your computer.
  3. Provide a URL to an image elsewhere.
All changes to signatures are made here.

I need to know which of the above methods was used and the URL of the forum message where the signature is not showing. Many of the posts that complain of missing signatures appear to me with signatures, so I have to assume the original problem was an error by the member which they have since fixed.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:57 AM

Gearbox has much to be proud of
Im having a problem with my sig as well. can anyone see one here?
edit: Nope, scratch that, its fixed.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:44 PM

TommyFilth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to TommyFilth
testing mine - it works here but not on my own forum... weird.
"I now think of the brain as a receiver of the phenomenon of consciousness; I don't believe that conscious is generated in the brain, any more than that television programs are made inside my TV... the box is too small." - Terence McKenna
Old 06-25-2007, 06:00 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyFilth View Post
testing mine - it works here but not on my own forum... weird.

Your signature needs to be a lot shorter. Currently we rely on members to keep thier signatures to a reasonable 150px tall give or take a pixel.. Please comply with this so that we don't have to enforce exact dimensions and thus create a hassle for all.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:51 PM

Plop007 has much to be proud of
This sucks Im having same problem aswell

my guild is the only Soldier Front clan here lol CIA.

well o well ill try and find another guild website that will let u post sigs.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:12 PM
Enthusiast

torak101 is a jewel in the community
Im not able to get my new sig to post. I had a sig in the past, no idea what happened or changed.
edit
it shows up here but not anywhere else.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:31 AM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
Try going back to your posts where it didn't show up or make a new one in the same area...that's all it took for Stab, Eliam & I. Now our sigs show up without fail. =)