11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-03-2007, 10:06 PM

Tatum has much to be proud of
Signature
i've made a signature, applyed it almost 2 days ago but its never showing. It correct in size and lenght but still doesnt show. *EDIT* it does show on these part of the forums but on the XLV guild section, it doesnt...

http://users.skynet.be/fb310683/chosentatum.jpg

anyone know why?
Old 05-04-2007, 12:03 AM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
It looks fine to me. Is it possible that you are using ad-blocking software, and it's interpreting the image as an ad?

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 05-04-2007, 06:38 AM

Tatum has much to be proud of
no its not something thats wrong on my pc, others cant see it too in the guildsection. In these parts of the forums, the signature shows correctly but in the guild section, that had another theme ( blueish ) , the signature doesnt while some other had the same problem ...
Old 05-16-2007, 11:50 PM

CrazyCid has much to be proud of
Same here, I see it here but not in my guild forums

Old 06-03-2007, 06:29 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
My boyfriend is now experiencing the same difficulty with his signature. My guess is that there is (somehow) a problem with the fact that all three of you are currently using a signature that includes an image. Perhaps the image type is a problem?
Old 06-03-2007, 07:28 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatum View Post
i've made a signature, applyed it almost 2 days ago but its never showing. It correct in size and lenght but still doesnt show. *EDIT* it does show on these part of the forums but on the XLV guild section, it doesnt...

http://users.skynet.be/fb310683/chosentatum.jpg

anyone know why?
Old posts do not update with new signatures if no signature was present when the post was made. There are no limitations due to image type.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:45 PM

License2stab has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to License2stab
I am having issues too. I uploaded a signiture back when I first signed up on guildcafe (which was a couple of weeks ago) and I've checked all the boxes that say "show signitures" and what not - and yet it won't show up in my guild forum :\

edit: after posting here, I turned around and posted in my guild forum. When I did that, the text part of my siggy showed (and I can see it even on the older posts), but I'm still lacking the picture... lol wierdness

*edit: trying 2 fixing my siggy -.- lol....
Last edited by License2stab : 06-07-2007 at 05:50 AM.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:39 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
Being that this has now come up for two guildies, I decided to test it myself. 1- Input the URL for the signature by using the image button on the editor. No luck. Even the text from my signature that used to be there didn't show up when I posted.

2- Decided to try the html way instead of the BBCode that the editor uses.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:49 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I am trying to hunt this down, but its hard since I have no magic way to know what guilds you are in.

If you are having a problem. Please post the url for your current guild where you sig are is showing. That way I can compare the signature on file with what is showing in various forums.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:29 PM
I Are Famous!

License to Stab, Eliam Sylin (the b/f I mentioned was having the same trouble) and I are all in Nocturnal Raiders - raid.guildcafe.com