11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-14-2007, 06:58 PM

Vestax has much to be proud of
A problem with the Friends system
Hi

Someone on guildcafe has invited me to be their friend but I am unable to see the accept button on my personal page (I have been able to add other people fine). When I try to invite them as my friend I get a message about not being able to because they are waiting for my response .

Any suggestions?

Thanks

XLV
Old 05-14-2007, 07:02 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestax View Post
Hi

Someone on guildcafe has invited me to be their friend but I am unable to see the accept button on my personal page (I have been able to add other people fine). When I try to invite them as my friend I get a message about not being able to because they are waiting for my response .

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Does the person who invited you have > or < or someother non numeric or alphabetic characters in their name? Did you check the what's new tab on your persoanl page and well as go to favorites and look?
Old 05-14-2007, 07:24 PM

Vestax has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Does the person who invited you have > or < or someother non numeric or alphabetic characters in their name? Did you check the what's new tab on your persoanl page and well as go to favorites and look?
Aha!

It was hiding under the what's new tab.

Thanks again Roxianna

XLV
Old 05-15-2007, 01:50 AM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
As a thought.. perhaps the "invite as friend" button could change to an accept button when they've invited you?

(or, if you try to invite someone who's invited you, it just accepts)