11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 06-01-2007, 02:09 AM

XCamr has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to XCamr
Shadowrun for Vista
Has anyone been able to give this a try? I've heard most of the problems for PC users comes from crap drivers for Vista. I would love to try this game out, but I would like to hear more from anyone that has already played this.

Old 06-01-2007, 10:51 PM

XCamr has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to XCamr
Since I've answered my own questions, I'll share some of the answers I got from a variety of reviewers.

1) Vista drivers are still lacking in many cases
a) Side Note: Generic application updates for Vista are also lacking in many cases
3) Shadowrun contains as much content as many free mods
a) Many reviewers commented on the lack of content (levels, game modes)
4) On most PC's the game looks very bland and unimpressive.
5) Level design is lacking
6) The developers made the PC controls sluggish and unresponsive to appease the console crowd.
7) General consensus was that the price for the game and the Xbox live Gold account were high when considering the amount content you received.

Old 06-01-2007, 11:19 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
CVG complained that they were unable to connect using their live account no matter what they did. That's all I've read on the topic.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd