11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 04-25-2007, 07:43 PM

Lopsided has much to be proud of
Roster
How do i enter member jobs and levels in the guild roster?
Old 04-25-2007, 07:54 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Member classes/jobs are automatically reflected in your roster when your members add a profile to their personal pages.

We're aware that some people would also like to be able to add items to their roster even when their members haven't gotten on to fill in the information, and we're working on an easier way to handle that.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Last edited by Roxianna : 04-25-2007 at 07:55 PM. Reason: speeling
Old 04-25-2007, 10:47 PM

Lopsided has much to be proud of
I can't even figure out how to do a profile to add my own information
Old 04-27-2007, 08:25 AM
Noobzor Elite

Imeious has much to be proud of
ya, I am having issues as well. I can't seem to add my toon and his info (scores and profiles) and then have it reflect on the clan page
Old 04-27-2007, 04:41 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imeious View Post
ya, I am having issues as well. I can't seem to add my toon and his info (scores and profiles) and then have it reflect on the clan page

Clearly we have made this too complicated and we'll review it. Part of the problem is that currently the roster only supports:

Age of Conan
Everquest2
Guild Wars
Legends of Future Past
Star Wars Galaxies
Vanguard
World of Warcraft

We absolutely must add LOTRO and FF ASAP. We could use some help getting complete and accurate race and class types.