11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 04-24-2007, 12:03 AM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Project Offset Reveal
Little is known about Project Offset (of Offset Software, creators of Savage) other than it's a fantasy-based FPS, but what we do know is that the game is generating a lot of buzz in perhaps the most interesting marketing scheme yet. In order to launch the site, unique IPs must be logged via a hit meter, or IP experience bar. Once the site 'gains' a level, another picture is released. This keeps going until, as some would speculate, the actual website launches. The game looks gorgeous and will support an online multiplayer aspect to compliment it's single-player mode. Get clicking!

PS -- There's more to the website than meets the eye. Can you find the easter egg?

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 04-24-2007, 12:14 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I found the easter egg, but I don't get it.

AnmroyYd.p.YdabtoUrpD.nlcbi! - Esp. Warsaw and SkateHead
Old 04-24-2007, 12:55 AM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I know for a fact that Warsaw and Skatehead are regulars on the offset forums. Yesterday the binary translated to 'keep going'.

I wonder if this is an inside joke for them and the public may never get it unless revealed.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 04-27-2007, 08:51 PM

Droniac has set foot on a distinguished road
I've been following this on- and off ever since it was first announced.
Love Savage and I hope this will prove even better on so many levels.
Too bad that there are so few people still visiting the site now that the initial buzz has died down though...