11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 06-16-2007, 12:35 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I'll put this on the list for this weekend, our plan is to get the new system up anyway...another mad coding weekend. Wish us luck!
Old 06-16-2007, 12:40 PM

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimille View Post
OK, thought I was bein stupid or something .. but I am having the same problem as everyone else promoting an applicant!
Tarinth I followed your instructions but after clicking accept it does absolutely nothing!! This is quite frustrating. Now .. I have not as yet tried using IE but Firefox is my browser of choice.

Help Please
I looked into this. The problem is that you had new members set to go into the applicant rank instead of member. Thus everytime you accepted them, they went right back into applicant. This should not be an option and we will make it impossible in the future. I fixed your settings.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharne View Post
I think im being a bit dumb but how do i promote myself to top rank? Or other people for that matter? Can't figure it out
You can't make yourself owner if that's what you mean. We should change that so it says owner, not leader. Many guild sites are started by people who are not the GL. I'll see about getting it in this weekend. Sometime in the future, we will also have a way to transfer ownership.

If you and the current owner both PM me, I'll see about a manual transfer.