11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 03-30-2007, 07:38 PM

The Tan K Er has much to be proud of
Cool Elonas Messiahs {Moon} recruiting...
We are a brand new guild with fun people in it and we teach you what you want to be tought if we know it...most of us have been playing for a long time so, you can ask us what you want!!! If you want to join my guild you might want some info so...I'm gunna give it to you...
We have a guild hall/guild cape/alliance/about 300k faction/kurzick/we do Player vs. Player/Player vs. Environment/and much more...if you want an invite then message me on the guild wars game...my character's name is The Tan K er !!!!!!
Old 03-30-2007, 07:54 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Just a suggestion: always indicate which game(s) you're playing when posting here. This appears to be Guild Wars

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 03-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Gamer Vision Online Staff

Dr.Arch has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Dr.Arch
Just a suggestion: make a question and then answer as truly thoughful as you can
here is an example if you don't know what I mean:

"So what is Republic of Dark Faith?"
We are a help n' other based clan for Battlefield 2142. We are more into helping people and not making them feel like they are a noob.What would you want to be called a noob or an equal. We want you to be past the noob stage and more towards the equal or maybe even more if you want.

We are focusing our to be a tight, active guild, where everyone has an equal voice. We are not concerned so much to the size of our guild as the quality of our memberbase. We are out to do big things in Battlefield, while at the same time not losing focus of the most important aspect of the game, which is having fun.