11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 03-26-2007, 03:43 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
"World Class Guilds" Nominations Thread
GuildCafe publishes a series of interviews with the leaders of guilds and clans with rich histories, interesting members and unique insights on the online game industry. If you would like to nominate a guild for coverage (which may be your own guild, or someone else’s) please post the following information:

1. Name of the guild/clan, primary game(s) and the leader.
2. If they are a member of GuildCafe, please indicate their member name. If they are not a member, please indicate the best way to contact them (but please do NOT put email addresses here; if they are picked, and we need further assistance contacting them, we'll send you a private message.)
3. Length of time the guild/clan has been in operation (typically, only well-established guilds will be considered for coverage).
4. A few sentences on what makes them extraordinary. We are very interested in interviewing leaders of groups with a great deal of history, unique views, or fresh ideas about how to manage, lead and organize guilds and clans--so keep that in mind when posting your nomination!

---

Previous interviews:

March 27, 2007: Dragons of the Syndicate: http://www.guildcafe.com/Vox/04072-The-Syndicate.html

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Last edited by Tarinth : 03-27-2007 at 06:47 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinth View Post

1. Name of the guild/clan, primary game(s) and the leader.
2. If they are a member of GuildCafe, please indicate their member name. If they are not a member, please indicate the best way to contact them (but please do NOT put email addresses here; if they are picked, and we need further assistance contacting them, we'll send you a private message.)
3. Length of time the guild/clan has been in operation (typically, only well-established guilds will be considered for coverage).
4. A few sentences on what makes them extraordinary. We are very interested in interviewing leaders of groups with a great deal of history, unique views, or fresh ideas about how to manage, lead and organize guilds and clans--so keep that in mind when posting your nomination!
How about yourselves? I think Section One would be more then qualified for an interview and it would serve as a nice starting point. I don't think I need to fill out the form, right? =)
Old 03-26-2007, 08:50 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
How about yourselves? I think Section One would be more then qualified for an interview and it would serve as a nice starting point. I don't think I need to fill out the form, right? =)
I don't think we could be very objective about that, but we could consider it for a future one if there's someone else who wants to do the write-up and edit for it. Also, GuildCafe/PlayerVox isn't the Tarinth/Roxianna showcase, so I'd prefer to focus on things that others have done for now!

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 03-26-2007, 08:52 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinth View Post
I don't think we could be very objective about that, but we could consider it for a future one if there's someone else who wants to do the write-up and edit for it. Also, GuildCafe/PlayerVox isn't the Tarinth/Roxianna showcase, so I'd prefer to focus on things that others have done for now!
Alrighty then, maybe some other time.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:27 PM

Lipstick has much to be proud of
1. Nuke and Pave (leader - Tajah/Chu'ma)
2. Queentajah
3. appx 10 years
4. Nuke has grown from a circle of friends to being a cross-game guild with over 300 members. It's a rare guild that actually is successful in everything from business/crafting to hardcore pvp. No rules or responsibilities, but a fierce guild loyalty are aspects which set Nuke apart.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:40 PM

juice has much to be proud of
Fires Of Heaven - http://www.fohguild.org
Old 05-23-2007, 04:44 AM
Rising Star

MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to MaeveAlleine Send a message via AIM to MaeveAlleine Send a message via Yahoo to MaeveAlleine
Arrow
1. Clan Immortal, the leaders in-game name is Ciinen, on our site it's Drizzet.

2. Best way would be thru email, or you can send me a message here. He's my husband! We met in UO

3. 8 Years we've been hackin' and slashin'!

4. Please visit our web site...the community really speaks for itself! I highly recommend our History page for the most in-depth information.

visit my blog: oh! san diego dot com
Old 05-30-2007, 08:03 AM
Enthusiast

DorlasEdrahil is community member of note
Send a message via MSN to DorlasEdrahil
Well, maybe interviewing Xen of Onslaught would not be such a bad idea.

The guild was founded in 2003 in Planetside (I vaguely remember this) and continued to grow, they are quite well established in Guild Wars and many other games, as you can see on their website: http://www.xoohq.com/

They are not as old as some guilds, but are quite large and are establishing roots in other games - also they are quite well organized, using tiers of training for their members, they have many section guilds in GW and are focused primarily on PvP.

Old 05-30-2007, 10:15 AM
Savant, but with a star!

What about The Regulators? Afaik they've been around for a while, they might be a-holes but that doesn't mean they can't be epic.
Edit: www.theregulators.org
Old 05-30-2007, 07:27 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I'd like someone to interview Xoo. Its time we did a Guild Wars guild. My question would be, why haven't you put together a serious tournament team for awhile?