11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 11-29-2006, 11:31 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Linking items?
How do I link an item? I was trying to add some items on my personal page to one of my toons and couldn't figure it out.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:27 AM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
On the scores + profiles page, there's an icon that looks like a little red bag. Try clicking that.

I think it needs to be a more obvious symbol.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:32 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I can get to that part, I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to type in the box.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:34 AM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Enter the name of the item you want to record.

If you don't like how it sounds, or you misspelled it, you can edit or delete it on a per-item basis later.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:35 AM
I hate hippies

I did that, but it just show text. I'm trying to figure out how to get the little picture and stats, like you have on your profile. Or does EQ2 not have the same kind of database or whatever setup like WoW? I'm not sure how all that stuff works.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:57 AM
gamerDNA Team

Support for item-database linking is on a per-game basis.

We don't currently query a real-time database for EQ2 items, but I'd like to add one if possible. To integrate with this system, it needs to be something that we can run queries against to pull data into our system and display (versus just a website we could link to).
Old 11-30-2006, 03:41 PM
I hate hippies

Ah, I see. Okay, thanks for the help
Old 11-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
can I link my rank and or stats from Battle field 2142?
Old 11-30-2006, 04:54 PM
gamerDNA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
If there's a database that we can query for that information, then we could do it dynamically (but I don't think there is).

If you want to enter your rank or stats directly, we could easily add support for that but I need to have a full set of the valid ranks, etc. I've just started a thread for everyone to help out with this:

Scores & Profiles expansion
Old 11-30-2006, 07:06 PM
I hate hippies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I was browsing the www.bf2s.com forums to see if they had plans for a www.bf2142s.com, but apparently EA hasn't made the feed public or something like that. BF2 should be acessible, though, for ranks and awards and stuff.