11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 04-04-2012, 12:22 AM

Norgium has much to be proud of
Can't import games from STEAM
I entered my STEAM id and clicked import but it just shows "no new games were found". Meanwhile Beat Hazard was automatically added after I played it. So my STEAM games can be tracked, but they can't be found.
Unfortunately it's a bit too many to install and start them all up, I could always manually add them but it would still take a while.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:43 AM

razer251 has much to be proud of
I'm having the same issue. I've added several games over the last month and it won't import them.

I've checked several times and have confirmed that everything is set properly. It looks like the import system is currently broken and has been for about a month.
Last edited by razer251 : 04-18-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
The import system as of late has been iffy, its a holdover from when the site had no real team maintaining stuff so bits of the site were falling apart.

Give the new team (who are actually quite cool) some time and it'll get fixed soon(TM) hopefully.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:48 PM

kallard has much to be proud of
Confirmed. The nightly steam sequencer is not adding games to your game list unless they have actual play time.

We will add this to the queue so that nightly steam sequencer will automatically add games to your game list when it sees that you own them.