11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 11-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Famous Member

Perfectd is a jewel in the community Perfectd is a jewel in the community
Famous title
Now that I have earned enough points to be Famous how do I go about getting my name turned green with the little star next to it?
Old 11-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
You wait around for the next manual batch of upgrades. A fact that you could have ascertained yourself of with a very simple click on the search button -- you are not the first to ask that question, nor will you be the last.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:33 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
You wait around for the next manual batch of upgrades. A fact that you could have ascertained yourself of with a very simple click on the search button -- you are not the first to ask that question, nor will you be the last.
Maybe the forum should have a 'sticky thread' called When will I be flamous.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
Maybe the forum should have a 'sticky thread' called When will I be flamous.
"Search or Die" would be better.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:50 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
"Search or Die" would be better.
Hah, you could write a FAQ for guildcafe using that technique:

Q. I have enough fame to be famous, but I'm not. Is this a bug?
A. Use the search function.

Q. I can't seem to find the search function. Where is it?
A. Why can't people use the search function before... oh. It's on the upper right of the web page.

Q. The guildcafe.com web site has crashed and is not responding. Help?
A. Please visit our web site double you double you double you dot Gee You Eye Ell Dee See Ay Eff Eee dot See Oh Em and use the search function to find answers to most common questions. We are "temporarily" experiencing "unusually" high call volumes. Your wait time is estimated to be approximately seventy ... five minutes. Your call will be answered in the order recieved, unless you are still on hold after five PM, at which point you will be automatically transferred to the infinihold system.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 11-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Mistress of GuildCafé

Reenala is a cornerstone of the community Reenala is a cornerstone of the community Reenala is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via MSN to Reenala
People with the 'Famous' title are all noobs, btw.

Our Temporary Forums and Website are now open to the Public!
Old 11-21-2007, 11:17 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
Hah, you could write a FAQ for guildcafe using that technique:

Q. I have enough fame to be famous, but I'm not. Is this a bug?
A. Use the search function.

Q. I can't seem to find the search function. Where is it?
A. Why can't people use the search function before... oh. It's on the upper right of the web page.

Q. The guildcafe.com web site has crashed and is not responding. Help?
A. Please visit our web site double you double you double you dot Gee You Eye Ell Dee See Ay Eff Eee dot See Oh Em and use the search function to find answers to most common questions. We are "temporarily" experiencing "unusually" high call volumes. Your wait time is estimated to be approximately seventy ... five minutes. Your call will be answered in the order recieved, unless you are still on hold after five PM, at which point you will be automatically transferred to the infinihold system.
Yeah, might aswell just shut down all other features and the forums entirely. Just improve the search engine from now on.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:24 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenala View Post
People with the 'Famous' title are all noobs, btw.
I don't mean to sound negative, but...
Old 11-22-2007, 01:47 AM
Famous Member

Perfectd is a jewel in the community Perfectd is a jewel in the community
Yup, you got me......I'm just lazy. I prefer to just post a new topic to keep it up at the top. Meanwhile I may get my flames, but I also get my answer from nice folks.

Thanks for taking the time to read
Old 11-22-2007, 03:36 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
I also don't have it here yet. But my hope page has.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game