11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 02-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Voice of Reason

Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Skype™ to Cleric
Cool Infernal
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14...ernal-gameplay

An interesting new game coming out for the PC.

... Ok, it's not a FPS, it's a Third-Person-Shooter. There was no TPS section, so I didn't know where else to place it. :P

The above link gives you some in-game footage of one of the earlier levels, but I'm not quite sure what the storyline is about.

I've played part of the demo at a friend's house (and am downloading the demo again on my own desktop to play the rest), and I've got to say that it was quite fun. :P

The ability to "suck the souls" from your opponent's corpse to regain health and mana was fun to watch.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:32 AM
Famous Member

Heyian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Heyian
I have found that demo really interesting. But I'm a lil scared that we've seen most of what the game had to offer in the demo. It tends a bit to be repetitive as from what I've seen so far. But I enjoy every minutes spent on this demo.

Might think I'm Right, might think I'm Wrong but I'd be honored to read about it!
Old 02-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Voice of Reason

Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Skype™ to Cleric
I found the game very frustrating at times. Especially on the train level - you don't know where to go. :P I like in in some ways because every level seems to have a puzzle (first level - teleportation, train level - telekinesis/where do you go and how to get there).

It looks like the game is going to be very repetitive in terms of combat, but the fact that you gain more powers and weapons might make up for that fact. It reminds me a lot of Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy.

The demo doesn't really say much in terms of a story line, but it does sound interesting from the little that I've experienced. :P