11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > MUDs and Interactive Fiction

Old 10-26-2006, 03:59 AM

Jasmine has much to be proud of
Stopping by
Greetings fellow Faydians. I do sometimes really miss the game. Preferring text to image, I loved how I could create for myself the landscape and the characters.

My favorite scenarios revolved around Yoetra. She and Clarissa were the the ones responsible for shaping my character. Yoetra was one nasty vampire elf, but showed me how to use powers I could not learn anywhere else. Clarissa taught me the ropes of how to really role play well.

If anyone is interested, I still have all of the laws of Fayd by warant number. Phelan probably has them memorized.

May the light of Amilor shine upon you.

Jasmine
Old 10-26-2006, 04:47 AM

Mugglewump has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mugglewump
Ah, good old Yoetra. She was my creation way back in the day - but was taken over by others to continue her never ending strife in Fayd upon my departure.

I've always missed the old girl and her various machinations.

Old 10-29-2006, 05:52 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Name: melee

Comment: Murg of the Rorin School of thought, and Lurikeen Eldtritch of the void and mana persuasion.
I had forgotten all about Murg. I remember thinking nobody would play them. There has to be a way to encourage this kind of deep creative character development in modern MMORPGs. But as a wise man once told me, "You can have 5,000 roleplayers on a server and it only take one OOC guy shouting in the center square to blow it all away." Still I have some ideas in my back pocket for when SparkForge gets my MMORPG up on the development schedule.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:00 AM

Nissa has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Nissa Send a message via Yahoo to Nissa
I miss the fountain!

Hi guys!

Nissa
Old 10-30-2006, 01:48 AM

Sierron has much to be proud of
Hey, it's the water Nymph! hi Nissa! haven't found a new fountain yet?
Old 10-30-2006, 03:00 AM

No virtual ones anyway. I did accidently walk into a real one upon leaving a wedding a couple of weeks ago. That story is probably only entertaining to those who witnessed it in person though.

I've pretty much just been doing the "real life" thing. Never got sucked into anything else.

Water Nymph - wow - I haven't heard that in years.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:31 AM

lol walked into one, huh? I guess you weren't dressed as Nissa then... good to see some of the old folks about.. feels like old home days
Old 10-31-2006, 02:33 AM

I was dressed in a nice formal gown. I'm still being teased about it - and it has been a couple of weeks.

Yes, old hom days. As I find myself spending an evening poking around online. Doesn't take much for me to fall back into old habits!

It would be nice to see some more Legends people get sucked in. Are y'all (I live in Texas now. I'm allowed to say that.) lurking or what?
Old 10-31-2006, 08:12 AM

heh, yeha you're allowed, though I've lived here all my life Texas that is, I think you have to be born here to be able to say it.. Just kidding ...

I dunno where everyone is, but who knows, they usually pop in places from time to time, perhaps they will find their way here.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:30 AM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissa View Post
It would be nice to see some more Legends people get sucked in. Are y'all (I live in Texas now. I'm allowed to say that.) lurking or what?
I'd love to see more too. Right now, we're still in beta and haven't even announced the site, so the only people who have shown up are the ones we personally invited, for the most part. I wrote the PostLegends group on Yahoo to let them know what I was up to, but I'm not sure how many people are reading that.

Please feel free to use the "invite a friend" to invite more old LofPers.