11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-16-2007, 02:35 AM
Voice of Reason

Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Skype™ to Cleric
Cool Vittorio Grigolo
Ever heard of him? If not, no worries. He's Italy's new young tenor, and is considered to be the "Young Pavarotti". His voice is absolutely amazing! I bought his CD (titled "Vittorio"), and I hear a mixture of Andrea Bocelli and Josh Groban.

My favorite song on his CD is "You Are My Miracle" (duet with Nicole Scherzinger), and it is now my favorite song of all time.

Check out his website for some samples: http://www.vittoriogrigolo.com/

Old 01-16-2007, 03:08 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Not bad. Nice find...thanks for sharing

I'm not much of a Groban fan, but I do include "Mi Mancherai" as one of my favorites songs of all time, I think because of the way his voice and the solo violin work together so perfectly...

If anyone out there is new to this type of music and enjoys it, Andrea Bocelli is also a "must listen to"...

My mother, grandmother. grandfather, aunts and uncles were all vocalists and musicians, so I grew up surrounded by all types of music. Sometimes I still wish I'd chosen the music scholarship over the speech scholarship .

Old 01-16-2007, 05:36 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
All of the above are good, maybe even great. They are getting a lot of mileage because they are attractive however. So, if you are gonna go for hot latin tenors, here is my choice:

Old 01-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I'm not sure I'd argue Andrea Bocelli gets much rep because he's attractive. The fact he's blind, though, does increase his recognition factor.