Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Patronymic Mime

Komako is community member of note
I want to move to myself.

http://www.komako.co.nz/

Old 02-02-2009, 09:27 AM

kolja86 has much to be proud of
I searched my name on Yahoo and found some relatives in South America... how cool is that?
Old 02-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Did a google of my gamer name Hagan, my alt name and my real name.
Hagan gets lots of results for businesses and O'Hagan's.
My Alt name is all me... usually some of the crap I used to post to get banned elsewhere 'way back when'.
And my real name which gives me my X-Fire page (forgot I had one) and a list of relatives who died in America since 1920.

Doesn't help that I have an obscure last name, or that I pick rather obscure/strange names for online.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Well i google'd my name plenty of hits on thing with my first name but no one has my last name as well as my first >=D

Old 02-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Enthusiast

Eikinskialdi is a cornerstone of the community Eikinskialdi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Eikinskialdi Send a message via MSN to Eikinskialdi Send a message via Yahoo to Eikinskialdi Send a message via Skype™ to Eikinskialdi
Googled myself....and most of the links that come are me....facebook etc blah blah blah. Apparently there's also an Artist, a Lawyer and a Bank Manager with the same name. My surname (Prew) isn't exactly common in the UK. Seems there's a lot in Canada that I'm related to however.

Obviously googling my screen name (and the 3 spellings I use) will bring up extracts from the Poetic Edda...it being where I got it from
Old 02-06-2009, 04:26 PM

Runiat has much to be proud of
Googling my screen-name gets about 5000 hits on me (from 50 different pages), a few hits on a place in France (named 'Le Runiat', only found out it existed the first time I googled myself), and some pages of more or less random text with the substring 'runiat' on them (for example Google books read 'ramat' as 'runiat', for example in 'dramatic').

Googling my real name gives less hits on me than on my great great great great grandfather (who was born over 200 years ago, and have been dead for a while, too), which is not surprising as I try to keep my own name off the web.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:14 AM
Enthusiast

Wordup95 has much to be proud of
Just a bunch of crap about football or something, stupid. I want something interesting!
Old 02-07-2009, 05:47 AM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Never found anything on myself. Mostly just brings up something about a soccer fan in England who is in prison over an incident at a game. Slandering my good name! Although I'm not that certain how good my name is...