11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-14-2007, 03:51 AM

Adderfist has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Adderfist Send a message via MSN to Adderfist Send a message via Skype™ to Adderfist
14 Hits for Adderfist. All mine.

Seething Sorrow, is 2 hits, top 2 are mine. (and some more further down)

My name turns up my website and pictures i've sold. a ways down.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:26 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
3,330 results for evilaerosolcan on Google. They're all me as far as I can tell, I wasn't quite bored enough to go through all of them.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:50 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Armaya is not only a word in another language, it's a dialect of a language. So there are lots of hits...but not many me.

Old 01-14-2007, 09:43 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
lol i meant your name irl

amazing what could be out there.

gaming news
Old 01-15-2007, 12:59 AM

PsyOps has much to be proud of
I really hate what I found out about my name.

Quote:
Ian Garvey a.k.a. "EeveeTrainer" (born January 21, 1987) is the official reigning Pokémon League Champion as crowned by Nintendo of America on September 2, 2000 in Eudaimonia, Washington. Ian Garvey is famous for being the person who popularized Chansey. He used a Snorlax - nicknamed Folly - during the days of the original Pokémon Red and Blue and Magenta. He is widely considered to have made a massive penetration on how competitive Pokémon battling is made even as of 2006.[citation needed] He attends George Washington University.
Source - Wikipedia
Old 01-15-2007, 02:03 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Oooh won't that rock on his resume later?

Old 01-15-2007, 04:03 AM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
hah.. I can see this scene in a bar outside the campus of GWU:

Hi, I'm Ian.. If I look familiar to you, its because you might remember me as the 2000 pokemon league champion..

no? The Snorlax? Wait.. Folly, there's no way you can forget Folly..

hey. wait.. where you going... can I get your number at least?

gaming news
Old 01-15-2007, 03:43 PM

hall88 has much to be proud of
ahahaah Then he trys and call one of his pokemons to trap her or keep her from running away. ahhahaa
Old 01-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Enthusiast

Jerec is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to Jerec Send a message via MSN to Jerec
I happen to share the same first and last name and middle initial of the guy who played Benny in "The Mummy" and Igor in "Van Helsing". Crazy, eh?

Old 01-17-2007, 03:51 PM
The Pwn Ranger

Charbroil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Charbroil Send a message via MSN to Charbroil Send a message via Yahoo to Charbroil
Apparently I'm a really awful English boxer...

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=003920