11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Ask a Hardware Guru

Old 11-02-2006, 03:55 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Unhappy Troubles with x64 and music
I recently setup my new computer, an Alienware DualCore AMD Opeteron Processor 270 2.01GHz, 4.00 GB of RAM to be my graphics workstation and office. I got it all working with Yahoo messanger with voice -- including phone so I don't have to remove headphones to take a call.

So I am all setup to start efficiently outputting massive volumes of code and graphics for GuildCafe when I discover that my music program, Yahoo Music Launchcast Radio, won't work in x64.

Can anyone recommend an Internet music service with a player that works in x64?
Old 11-02-2006, 06:20 PM

Blanco has set foot on a distinguished road
Itunes and their radio stations worked for me in x64. It was one of the very few programs that didn't give me fits. I am speaking in past tense because I switched back to 32bit after a week or so. :P
Old 11-04-2006, 05:10 AM
Founding Member

Stickerr has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Stickerr Send a message via MSN to Stickerr
www.uamp.ca

http://www.foobar2000.org/

Windows Media Player 11

Old 11-09-2006, 01:59 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I ended up using the Windows Media Player and it will do for now. However Yahoo Music was a much better service--allowing me to create custom radio stations based on preferences and ratings over time.

I miss my custom radio station.