11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-11-2007, 08:44 AM

Unpfhorgiven has set foot on a distinguished road
Question Roster Missing?
It appears that my guild's roster is hiding somewhere... It hasn't ever shown up on the group page, so I assumed that feature hadn't been implemented yet. I just now realized that other groups have fully functional rosters, and I'm wondering what this weirdness is all about. Seems that I've got the only group without a roster... The space for it is there, complete with the pie chart and everything, but the actual list is nowhere to be found. Take a look:

http://www.guildcafe.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=99

Any advice?

Old 01-11-2007, 02:51 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpfhorgiven View Post
advice = tell us when there is a problem

You did. We fixed.

This also really fixed the thingies that caused player with no characters listed not to show. This was what was happening to you. Your roster will be kind of boring until people add characters.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:11 PM

Unpfhorgiven has set foot on a distinguished road
Roger that. Thanks!