11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-11-2007, 05:42 AM

Protus has much to be proud of
Guild members signing up
Just trying to get an idea how the guild membership sign up works so we can get our members signed up when they sign on here

The Guild leader has set up a guild but when i go to the join groups in the control panel I dont see our guild.

does he have to invite each member personally?

Old 01-11-2007, 02:20 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protus View Post
Just trying to get an idea how the guild membership sign up works so we can get our members signed up when they sign on here

The Guild leader has set up a guild but when i go to the join groups in the control panel I dont see our guild.

does he have to invite each member personally?
You can activate recruiting so people can sign up or you can set to open enrollment. Or you can just add people.

For Section One, since we have our own Website, I made our web pages here for "friends of Section One" and allowed open enrollment to allow past members ease in hooking up. I'll be using the site here to promote the guild, recruit and advertise events. We'll continue to use our own forums for in guild communications. GuildCafe has some tools for big guilds coming up that even large organizations like Section One will want to use.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:38 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Click the "Recruiting" tab on your group, and choose to allow open enrollment or recruiting.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 01-11-2007, 06:45 PM

Protus has much to be proud of
Hey thanks I'll let em know.

Old 03-09-2007, 04:23 AM

Farieone has much to be proud of
To take Protus question one step further. I setup my page, have recruiting setup. I logged out, viewed my page www.guildcafe.com/group/extortion and was able to fill out the questionaire about recruiting (dont recall what i submitted). Where does this message go? Logged back in, i cannot find it on my personal page or anywhere on the "manage" function from the guild page. Also, after submitting whatever it is that i wrote in the box, i cannot return back to that page to submit anything... its like the option is disabled. It merely shows my announcment, and my blank roster (of which i cannot even add myself).

Thank you
Old 03-09-2007, 06:46 AM
Famous Member

Heyian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Heyian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farieone View Post
To take Protus question one step further. I setup my page, have recruiting setup. I logged out, viewed my page www.guildcafe.com/group/extortion...
Thank you
Hehe, good push man! This is free advertising, and as I say, when its free, its wise!

Really good push there

Might think I'm Right, might think I'm Wrong but I'd be honored to read about it!