11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-11-2007, 09:29 PM
The Pwn Ranger

Charbroil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Charbroil Send a message via MSN to Charbroil Send a message via Yahoo to Charbroil
I'm always happy....BAAAMMMMMM... take that!!

Sometimes you just have to take a step back and take a look at all the wonderful things you have in life... and everything falls right back into perspective...

Char

Old 01-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
I don't think its an age thing, but it might very well be since I am still young you can say pretty much anything is an age thing and I can't really argue. But I think it is also a personality type of thing, I am very social butterfly and enjoy outdoor activities a great deal, most of those events/sports she does not enjoy doing, but she like them because they make me happy. It works for us because we both like our own space and having our own lifes sperate and when we come together we have that life together...however I see the down falls as well, sometimes one of us still wants more "me" time and the other is done with it, and that can be a problem. also if there was a child in the mix you can't really have "me" time because "me" time and "us" time becomes, "family" or "child" time, from what I have been told

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 01-11-2007, 11:00 PM
The Pwn Ranger

Send a message via AIM to Charbroil Send a message via MSN to Charbroil Send a message via Yahoo to Charbroil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I don't think its an age thing, but it might very well be since I am still young you can say pretty much anything is an age thing and I can't really argue. But I think it is also a personality type of thing, I am very social butterfly and enjoy outdoor activities a great deal, most of those events/sports she does not enjoy doing, but she like them because they make me happy. It works for us because we both like our own space and having our own lifes sperate and when we come together we have that life together...however I see the down falls as well, sometimes one of us still wants more "me" time and the other is done with it, and that can be a problem. also if there was a child in the mix you can't really have "me" time because "me" time and "us" time becomes, "family" or "child" time, from what I have been told
your closing statement is true for the most part... but you really need to make time for you and your mate... or even just for yourself... it'a all about keeping things in perspective

too much of anything can be bad...

Old 01-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbroil View Post
your closing statement is true for the most part... but you really need to make time for you and your mate... or even just for yourself... it'a all about keeping things in perspective

too much of anything can be bad...
I love that saying my parents use to always tell me that
"it'a all about keeping things in perspective"

so true especially when you have a child like me

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 01-12-2007, 12:08 AM

Agge has much to be proud of
Perspective? I dont know, Im just very straight forward and honest :P

And realy, there aint much beuty around me right now

But I just laugh at it, ya gotta, or you will dig your own grave ^_^
Old 01-12-2007, 01:01 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Huh...every time I walked out the door, my parents always said "Don't do anything illegal, immoral or expensive."

Old 01-12-2007, 04:07 PM
The Pwn Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Huh...every time I walked out the door, my parents always said "Don't do anything illegal, immoral or expensive."
That's fantastic... My dad's favorite statement was "Watch out for drunks"... in my opinion most people on the road at 3 AM were/are "drunks"... so I made it a point to be wary of everyone

Old 01-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hehe.

Yeah, I used that same "illegal/immoral/expensive" line back at my Mom when she recently told me one of the stops on the cruise she and dad were taking was on "Passion Island." She almost choked on her iced tea, lol.

Old 01-12-2007, 05:15 PM
The Pwn Ranger

lol... that's funny... did she blush?

Old 01-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Founding Member

Well she unthinkingly/unfortunately announced one of their stops was "Passion Island" while we were discussing their cruise and excursions at family Thanksgiving dinner. My brother and I just looked at each other with a panicked "WE DON'T WANNA KNOW ABOUT THAT EXCURSION" look on our faces and laughed until I cried and fell out of my chair. So she was blushing BEFORE I got to that line.