11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-11-2007, 01:52 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Everything sucks and everyone that I talk to is depressed.
Old 01-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Roxi, I honestly think it's something that develops as you get older. When you've had your fill of "me" time, and you see the value of "us" time over "me" time in the long run...it makes a big difference.

Old 01-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
Everything sucks and everyone that I talk to is depressed.

But I LUB JOO!

And you know our agreement....

Old 01-11-2007, 02:43 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Which agreement? - we have a few
Old 01-11-2007, 04:22 AM
Patronymic Mime

Komako is community member of note
Quote:
Everything sucks and everyone that I talk to is depressed. :(
That sounds a bit emo.

Maybe you should be talking to somebody about it to feel better :P

Old 01-11-2007, 04:24 AM

Sethon has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Sethon
My seasons a huge pain in the arse... I almost when into a flail at my co-worker because he asked me how to spell something...
Old 01-11-2007, 04:28 AM
Founding Member

Quote:
Which agreement? - we have a few
The "Lub Joo" agreement...you know...THAT one.

Of course I could email you those special pick-me ups for when you're down...

Old 01-11-2007, 12:00 PM

Agge has much to be proud of
wise man once said: "lifes a bich, live with it".

I find it fairly accurate.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
an even wiser (ok maybe not) man once said:

Life's a bitch but I deal with it
I'm in it to win it like Yzerman

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Old 01-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Must Be Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komako View Post
That sounds a bit emo.

Maybe you should be talking to somebody about it to feel better :P

Sorry - I was in a bad mood when I wrote that. Although there are a surprising number of depressed folks lately. After the holiday funk I guess?