11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Is it just me...
...or is there something in the air, some weird holiday let-down spasm, the stars in some catastrophic alignment, whatever, that seems to be making everyone and everything a royal pain?

Any day that starts with a dead mouse is not a good one. I think it's been written in mythology or something.

Old 01-10-2007, 08:57 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I got home yesterday, and my left mouse button feels like it's about to stop working. Maybe the alignment is having an effect on people's mice?
Old 01-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
This was a mouse that had, at one time, been living, breathing and running around in its wheel, lol. And just happened to be the 7 year old's pet.

(Secret emergency run to the pet school while she was at school for another white mouse. Whew. THANK YOU PET SUPPLIES PLUS!)

Old 01-10-2007, 09:33 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Hehe, I thought you meant computer mouse. Oops
Old 01-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Founding Member

I didn't even think until after you responded that, given the context, computer mouse would be the most logical!

Old 01-10-2007, 09:53 PM
GuildMaster of DC

Lindorn is a cornerstone of the community Lindorn is a cornerstone of the community Lindorn is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Lindorn Send a message via MSN to Lindorn
Ive been in Montreal spending time with my gal for the last 2.5 weeks. After the second day she had to get her wisdom teeth pulled which put her out of commission for another 5 days.....then we both promptly got the flu right after that. Hers is developing into something much more awful while I seemed to have escaped....Lovely holiday vacation imo .

www.RevolutionG.com (Your source for the cutting edge in MMORPG thought and design. Want to make a difference? Now is your chance.)
Old 01-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Founding Member

Oh sympathies there, Lindorn. My husband is currently working in another part of the country, so I know how important every day together is!

Pamper her and earn some major brownie points!

Old 01-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
I am leaving mine for a week and I can't wait, don't get me wrong she is great and we both love each other but I need my "me time" can't think of a better place than alaska to get away from my forever cold girlfriend

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 01-11-2007, 12:59 AM
Enthusiast

Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Ama-Ebi Send a message via MSN to Ama-Ebi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I am leaving mine for a week and I can't wait, don't get me wrong she is great and we both love each other but I need my "me time" can't think of a better place than alaska to get away from my forever cold girlfriend
I totally understand the need for 'me time'. A smart partner/spouse will always support a healthy amount of personal time. Absense makes the heart grow fonder after all!

Ama-Ebi Unagi Zahira Daja
Old 01-11-2007, 01:45 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ama-Ebi Ogata View Post
I totally understand the need for 'me time'. A smart partner/spouse will always support a healthy amount of personal time. Absense makes the heart grow fonder after all!
I don't understand. If I get mad at Tarinth I usually get over it in about 30 minutes. The longest I am away from him is Tuesdays when he plays D&D in the living room and I play PC games upstairs...all of 6 hours. We have been this way for about 15 years.