11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-15-2012, 10:05 AM

REKORRA is community member of note
We All Loves Newbies
Hey guys, REKORRA here!
I'm not all sure what to put into this introduction but let me start off by saying I haven't been gaming long. I got into gaming about a year ago (probably less) because my cousin always wanted me to play Call of Duty with him! At first, I didn't want to... but the more I played, the more hooked I got. Sure enough, I was playing MW3 everyday, practicing and getting better.

I have a love/hate relationship with MW3... the hackers, glitches, and people unlocking that wanted perk annoys me a lot. I rage... hard. But overall, I have fun with my friends and love just screwing around.

Do you only play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3? Well... yes. Ha. I'm starting to get into Battlefield 3 a little, but I get messed up because I don't know the buttons nor maps. Oh, and I should probably mention I play on PlayStation.

A little bit on the personal side... I'm 18 years old, I am a female, I graduated from High School. I game pretty much everyday... well, at least I use to. As of now, I'm kind of banned from my PS3... house rules since I overplay/rage hahaha. I leave for boot camp in November (as of now, date may change)... and I do upload little clips and what not on my youtube account - Youtube.com/user/Rekorra

I guess if ya'll have any questions... you're more than welcome to ask. Other than that, I'm starting to get into PC games (since I can't get on PS3 at the moment)... and really want to broaden my gaming... haha.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:10 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has set foot on a distinguished road
Welcome! Be sure to explore outside the forums, otherwise you'll only have Mishy and myself to talk to. And sometimes Svoboda.

I have a PS3, but I don't use it for multiplayer. All of my RL friends have 360s, so I do multiplayer on that. Still, you should be able to find others to play with. And might I suggest that you branch out in terms of game genre as well?
Old 08-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Ewww PS3 :P

Also whats with all these young kids? I used to be the youngest but now we have Hitgirl and I'm tied with Rekorra for age >_>

Welcome to GamerDNA however :P

Old 08-23-2012, 04:53 AM
Enthusiast

Bofus must be luring them here with promises of candy and puppies. They'll be sad when all they find is hamster.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Enthusiast

Or they could all be dead. Just like Hello Universe. Congrats Mishy, looks like you're the youngest again!
Old 09-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Woo! I can bathe in the blood of the young to retain my youth!

*cough*

What?