11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 11-28-2013, 03:53 AM

apple100 has much to be proud of
Season 2 is wanted in gw2
Well you say you didn’t enjoy season 1, but what exactly about it didn’t you enjoy? Also it would help to know if you WvW often, or if you just started doing it a lot at the offset of season 1. I think people should include actual feedback when posting here other than “yes” or “no.” It would at least potentially create some sort of discussion on the pros and cons of the season. This is the “WvW Discussion” forum after all.

But for me,

Server: Borlis Pass
League: Silver
Enjoyed Season 1: Yes. Other than a few very one-sided match-ups, the overall experience has been pretty good. I think BP has had some great moments as a server with a gw2 cd key where we came together and beat other servers in very clutch moments (such as our last day push to pass Dragonbrand, that was a fun day of fighting). That being said, I wouldn’t mind seeing some polishing up of achievements and what not for the next season. Also, I personally dislike the addition of living world elements in WvW (toxic stuff does not need to be killing off mercenary camps on EB and slowing down movement across the map. It’s just a general nuisance).
Should we have a Season 2?: Yes, and hopefully it’s a bit more polished and needed changes are made in light of Season 1.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:04 PM

ZoeRamos has much to be proud of
We can think of a lot of reasons why people like to watch things the way we would want to. - Andrew Stolper