11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 07-19-2012, 12:50 AM

Mackenzi has much to be proud of
Hey everyone
I'm Mackenzi, I've been on gamerDNA for a month so I'm not really a newbie. I thought I'd introduce myself finally. I like this website a lot more than the other game communities I've tried. I love the tags here, so much more useful than a random number score when I'm looking for new games to play.

Been looking for a nice community that's not too overwhelming, I'd just like to talk to people (or lurk around people's conversations) who are actually into gaming, unlike my real life acquaintances who rarely seem interested. I'm not a social butterfly but I can talk forever on things I'm interested in (including myself apparently, already resisting the urge to write paragraphs and paragraphs here. I go between being painfully shy and overly verbose, it's a curse but I learn to live with it).

Well so far I like what I've seen, will be sticking around here even though I'm not super active (like most of the site apparently) hopefully long term.
Okay well, I better post this before I regret typing all this and delete everything and pretend I'd never even seen these forums.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:54 AM

Wolfkill-Shepard is a cornerstone of the community Wolfkill-Shepard is a cornerstone of the community Wolfkill-Shepard is a cornerstone of the community
Welcome!
Welcome to gDNA Mackenzi! If know gamerDNA it has just the kind of people you are looking for, and I should know I work here B-)
Old 07-20-2012, 03:52 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has set foot on a distinguished road
Welcome to gamerDNA, lurker! Come out of the shadows and interact with us.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:11 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Interaction is scary though D:

Hello and welcome though! If I ever nudge (protip: I do that only rarely) I'll toss you one as well.

Old 07-24-2012, 06:52 AM

Mackenzi has much to be proud of
Thank you all (: Interaction is scary haha. Everyone seems pretty nice so far though.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
We generally are