11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 05-02-2012, 09:18 PM

Kimberley is a jewel in the community
Hii!!
i'm not really new but i never really had any interest to come and check here yet. got active on GamerDNA recently again, i came across this forum when i was posting a question and thought why not leave a message now i'm active again. i have to say i prefer the old looks this site had long ago. and most of the people i met aren't active here anymore. so lets meet some new gamers right!
I prefer to play Mmorpg's and i have played loads of them, i don't think i added all of them to my Gdna yet. actually i don't think my GamerDNA is up to date atm so i have to work on that :P
.. i also play and did play games of other genres. racing would be my second favorite. my least favorite would be shooters. i find them boring.
My favorite platform is the PC, in my case a laptop, 90% bought for gaming so i made sure i have a laptop that can handle anything for atleast the next few years :P.
my most favorite game has yet to be released: Guild Wars 2. i did play the Beta weekend already and i loved it <3 can't wait for the next beta,, and omg i want this game to get released! i hate not being able to play whenever i want to!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Yeah the site went through a period where the updates were few and far between and it kinda died a little, a few of the oldies such as myself have been trying to keep it going along with the new staff.

Hope to see you around a bit more!

Old 05-03-2012, 10:44 PM
gamerDNA Staff

jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED
Ditto! Glad to have you back!
Old 05-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Enthusiast

TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community
Welcome back, Nice to have another Guild Wars freak around!

Old 05-05-2012, 06:15 PM

BlackApple has much to be proud of
Talking
Welcome and it's always nice to see a gamer-girl!
Old 05-07-2012, 06:05 PM

:)
ty all, and yeah there are more male gamers indeed but i don't mind, i love gaming since i was a little kid and im pretty good at it so why not! :P
Old 05-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Yeah, us males tend to be pretty concentrated in gaming sadly. Oh well, what are you going to do? xD

Old 05-09-2012, 08:41 PM

my bf is a lucky one :P having a gf who games to!