11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > gDNA StarCraft Eagles

Old 03-23-2012, 12:35 PM

War-Go has much to be proud of
Post We are proud to be part of gamerDNA - an introduction post

Hey Everyone

We from Starcraft Eagles is very proud to be a part of the gamerDNA community. We will do our best to help promote the community and make it grow in popularity.

If you don't already know, we attend many Lan events in e-sports, having good success so far. Winning Hazard Lan both in 2011/2012 and also finishing 5th in United Kingdoms i43 tournament.

The team news right now would be an undefeated record of 8-0 in the Starcraft 2 clanleague hosted by ingame.de. With only 2 more clanwars to go we have a good chance of remain undefeated and be this seasons winner for our division.

We stream those clanwars every Sunday at 19.00 CET on our partnered stream with own3d.tv. We hope you wish to follow us.
We do not only stream clanwars but also the daily online tournaments for Starcraft 2 as well as Ladder matches almost every day, the best way to know when we go live is to follow us on our twitter @Starcrafteagles

We do have our own Team page here on gamerDNA and it can be found at www.secommunity.gamerdna.com

A final thing to mention is our youtube channel, if you like to watch something from the team right now.

We will keep this forum as active as possible with team updates, and we like specially to thank the gamerDNA crew for being awesome in all possible ways.

Feel free to leave a comment

Regards

War-Go
Manager of Starcraft Eagles

If you missed our previous team introduction on the gamerDNA Pulse i included it below

gamerDNA is very proud to announce that we now sponsor Starcraft Eagles, a very successful Starcraft 2 team. The team won Hazard lan's starcraft 2 tournament in 2011 and also finished 5th in United Kingdoms i43 Starcraft 2 tournament for 2011. The team also has good finishes in online tournaments such as Go4SC2 Cup.

Below we like to introduce the teams 4 key players.

SvenskeN

Hello my name is Niklas "SvenskeN" Bergström, I`m a swedish master terran player that have been playing starcraft 2 since the release of the beta. I'm 16 years old and have been playing for 2 years now with Starcraft Eagles. My goal is to reach grandmaster very soon and be as good as possible.

Heusa

Hi, I'm Daniel "Heusa" Artmann, a 19-year old student living in Lund, Sweden. I've always been a dedicated gamer and in the year of 2007, I was introduced to Brood War. After some years of casual play, the Starcraft 2 beta was released and I switched soon after. Ever since I've been playing a a lot working to enter the pool of top-tier players.

Prabuty

My name is Tomek, I'm from Warszawa, Poland, I'm a casual Starcraft 2 player who tries to beat the best in my free time, I have been playing Starcraft 2 since the release. I have had a lot of success in online tournaments this far and looking forward to many more achievements in the future.

Jellikit

I'm Henrik "Jellikit" Stålnacke. After playing Warcraft 3 for many years, I was introduced to the Starcraft 2 beta in the spring of 2010. I've been playing with Starcraft Eagles for just over a year and a half. Originally playing zerg, I switched to terran after taking first place at Hazard LAN Winter 2011. My goal is to keep competing at LAN events and do my best to reach my full potential as a player.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:57 PM

Reaper183 has much to be proud of
Great stuff Go win some more lan events as a team
Old 03-23-2012, 01:45 PM

g-rheme has much to be proud of
good stuff
Old 03-24-2012, 08:26 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Oh Starcraft, I can only play your singeplaye because I have no skills to speak of for multiplayer :P

Good luck guys and welcome!

Old 03-29-2012, 05:39 PM

Wolfkill-Shepard is a cornerstone of the community Wolfkill-Shepard is a cornerstone of the community Wolfkill-Shepard is a cornerstone of the community
Great work!
We're really excited to see our Sponsored StarCrafters out there kicking ass! Keep up the good work team!
Old 08-18-2012, 06:16 PM

GoonerHoof04 has much to be proud of
lads we are not called starcraft wotever im just trying to make a website for my gta clan!!
Old 08-20-2012, 01:03 AM
gamerDNA Staff

jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoonerHoof04 View Post
lads we are not called starcraft wotever im just trying to make a website for my gta clan!!
I'm a little confused. You posted this in the Starcraft Eagles thread. Can I help you with something?