11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 11-28-2006, 10:48 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
New GuildCafe Features
New Features for November 28, 2006

* In addition to listing games you've played in the past, it is now possible to list games that you anticipate playing the future. Simply choose "I will play at launch" in the drop-down box (when adding a game) that defaults to "I play this now."

* In keeping with the idea of listing games you anticipate playing in the future, we've added some of the better known titles (Darkfall, Warhammer, Lord of the Rings and others). If you know of some others that should be in the list, let us know!

* A very cool new feature allows you to get a summary of what everyone's playing on GuildCafe: Click on Chart of Online Gaming History to see things like what the most anticipated games are, who is playing things now, and a year-by-year report of what was popular in the past.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
The stats are very good.. The one thing I wanted to see though wasn't there. Games people started playing this year. (to maybe see what other cool games are out there and active atm).
Old 11-28-2006, 11:28 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Good idea, I'll have that added in for the next build.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:24 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
this is great it address my earlier question about being left behind in a game and not knowing were you guild went!!!!
Old 11-29-2006, 07:38 PM
gamerDNA Team

We'll be adding a few more reports like this soon, things like:

* What's your guild playing (or what's XXX guild playing)

* What do most people playing a game tag themself with

* What do people tagged with such-and-such play the most

etc.

Stay tuned!
Old 12-01-2006, 03:55 AM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Adding a feature to add friends with a single button click would be nice. IE: if you view their profile, something that says "Add this person as a friend", instead of having to type their name being the only way.

Would be great for ppl with names like evilaeresolcan. and sean.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:00 AM
gamerDNA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain View Post
Adding a feature to add friends with a single button click would be nice. IE: if you view their profile, something that says "Add this person as a friend", instead of having to type their name being the only way.

Would be great for ppl with names like evilaeresolcan. and sean.
When viewing someone's profile, look in the upper right corner. You should see an "Invite Friend" icon. See also: http://www.guildcafe.com/faq.php?Section=8#invite

Is that what you're looking for?
Old 12-01-2006, 05:30 AM
Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinth View Post
When viewing someone's profile, look in the upper right corner. You should see an "Invite Friend" icon. See also: http://www.guildcafe.com/faq.php?Section=8#invite

Is that what you're looking for?
lol, you mean that big thumbs up that says Invite Friend?

I instintively looked in the section where the friends list was (ala myspace). But I can't believe I missed that.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:00 AM

Nissa has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Nissa Send a message via Yahoo to Nissa
More on friends - when someone invites you, you see the invite on your personal page - and can accept or deny it. I'd like to be able to click on their name and see their personal page from there as well. So I can make my decision...

That may have been posted before - or somewhere else. I'm too sleepy to look!

Nissa
Old 12-04-2006, 01:59 AM
gamerDNA Team

December 3, 2006

When you access a TagSpace page that is named for a guild/clan, the page is now tailored toward the guild. It includes some new graphics to tell you a bit more about the members (currently, the only graphic we provide is a pie chart based on results of the Bartle test, but we'll add more here soon.)

This will soon link with another new area for guildleaders to setup a private page, messaging, and other tools for helping you run a guild.

To see the new look of a tag page for a guild, take a look at either of these:

http://www.guildcafe.com/tag/Section One
http://www.guildcafe.com/tag/Battle Tribe

...Or, just click on a tag that's named after a guild in your own personal page.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs