11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 04-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Enthusiast

JinTetra is a jewel in the community JinTetra is a jewel in the community
Returning to gamerDNA
Been away for the better part of two years, I think. Been real busy, and still am, but I figured I should probably keep my profile up to date. Not sure how many people will remember me, but I see Mishy is still keeping active. Nice to see a familiar avatar. ^_^

The last thing I remember talking about was whether or not to get a 360 or a PS3 (yeah, THAT long ago). Got a 360 since then and have been playing games like the Mass Effect series, the first Dragon Age, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Lots of fun to be had there. Also been dabbling in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Got big into Minecraft as well, though I came late to the party (late Alpha, I think). You wouldn't think it would appeal to someone as creatively stunted as myself, but damned if I don't get a kick out of building quaint little houses and postponing building a my ideal town. I'll get around to it eventually.

Not sure how active I'll be on here, but felt like saying hi to folks.
Last edited by JinTetra : 04-09-2012 at 05:35 AM.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:32 PM

QueenFred is a cornerstone of the community QueenFred is a cornerstone of the community
Welcome back!
Old 04-11-2012, 02:56 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I vaguely remember that :P

Welcome back!

Old 04-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Welcome back. You have been missed.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:15 AM
Enthusiast

JinTetra is a jewel in the community JinTetra is a jewel in the community
Many thanks, Mishy, Xenophon. ^_^ And thanks for the welcome, QueenFred! Good to be here.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:32 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Now if only we can get the forums to be full of people, all will be right with the world xD

Old 04-13-2012, 04:26 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has much to be proud of
Welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Now if only we can get the forums to be full of people, all will be right with the world xD
Need more threads threads like this one for that.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:06 AM
Guru

Yeah, shame that nobody else really posts anywhere >_>

Old 04-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
How about full of zombies? We can probably manage that. Just cast Army of Lim-Dul.