11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 02-26-2012, 08:18 AM

aaros17 has much to be proud of
Exclamation CCG needs premium COD Elite members! (Xbox 360)
Cocky Community Gamers is a like-minded group of players coming together for the purpose of having a good time. For some, that good time is only achieved by mastery of the game and the domination of other players as well as talking trash. Others are just looking to up their Gamerscore. But the point is ultimately to enjoy yourself, and help the other members have as much fun as possible.

This clan is for players ages 14 and up. We already have a lot of members but only our leader, KillJoyseries89 has a premium membership in Call of Duty Elite. I plan to get one soon, but there are still not enough premium members for COD Elite Clan Ops. We need about 5 more premium players. We want to rank up our clan. Please help by joining us by sending a friend request and a message to KillJoyseries89 on Xbox Live.

CCG also has a website and a YouTube channel that you can ask about. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the links in this forum. If you want and if you're good enough at MW3, then you can have your gameplay posted on our YouTube channel. Just ask KillJoyseries89 about that.